Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Recommendations

I don't think my research really raised any other questions about my topic. The question that I addressed was 'do you think teenagers behavior in school is effected by who they hang out with?' Most people said that they did think that they were effected by their friends in school. I think that perhaps changing the answers to my survey question(yes, no, depends on the person) to something more descriptive such as, yes in a good way, yes in a bad way, no, sometimes, never, may have given me better information for my research on teenage relationships.
Some other questions I think could be asked to further my research would be how does your family effect your social life? How do you think your family has shaped who you are(if at all)? Do you have friends you would trust with your life? Why? What do you think makes a best friend, a best friend? I also think it would be helpful to interview or survey a different set of people maybe from a different school or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment