Friday, March 12, 2010

Intro

I am creating this blog for a school project. Everyone has to make one but not everyone is happy about it(Rae Leonard). I think it's going to a kind of interesting project because we get to research things about teenagers that we are interested in. I think it will be a good project because, as teenagers, I think it will be a good thing for us to research and learn about how we are different from children and adults and why we do the things we do. We already know that us teenagers don't like to follow instruction or listen to people when they tell us no or that we can't, we think we are always right and that the world revolves around us(at least that is a common stereotype of teenagers). Does who we associate with at school effect how strongly we show these characteristics? I chose to do my blog on the social structure of teens. How do teenagers' social lives effect how we preform in school? How does school effect our social lives? I hope to learn about these things and much more. One thing I do know is that who we socialize with or hang out with has a huge impact on who we are and how we fit into society.

No comments:

Post a Comment