Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Reflection

What I learned from this is researching can be difficult when it feels like it. A part that went well I think is that I think everyone would have answered my question honestly because there was nothing about the question that may have been something private (at least I don't think). So think I got pretty honest data, even though some kids maybe not have been taking the survey seriously.
I could have changed my question by giving some more descriptive answers instead of just, yes, no, depends on the person. I think for this research to really affect me I would have to do some more research with more questions that could help me dive farther into the subject of teenage relationships. I think that my one question merely scrapped the surface of my topic and doesn't really teach me or help me learn anything about myself or classmates except that most of us think that we are affected by our friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment